So, to keep the pattern organized, I put a little bit of tape on the same corner of each block. I cut the tape with my rotary cutter. I use 1-A in the top right corner and go across the the first row calling them 1-B 1-C 1-D. Then the next row is 2-A, 2-B etc.
Then I cut off the appropriate corner and put on a yellow triangle. When all four corners have a triangle, when you sew them together you have a diamond.
Here is a close up. You can see the tape squares.
This is how things are looking today! I am excited to get the field all sewn together and put borders on it! Thanks for watching my quilt progress.